Hours of Operation:
School Holidays: Monday to Sunday 12.30pm - 3.30pm
Monday to Friday: 4:15 – 6:15pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:30 – 3:30pm
Children must be 5 years or over to use the waterslide. ‘Watch Around Water’ guidelines specify that parents must stay within arm’s reach of children under 5 years, which isn’t possible on the waterslide.
There is no discretion available for children based on swimming ability.
- No tandem rides are permitted. This includes parents or carers assisting their child.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why have the slide’s opening hours changed?
The hours have been changed to better reflect the patterns of use.
- Why is the price lower than before?
We want to make our waterslide more affordable for families.
- How old must children be to ride the slide?
Children must be 5 years or older to ride the slide. We are a ‘Watch Around Water’ accredited facility, which means that parent’s must stay within arm’s reach of children under 5 years at all times. Because parents can’ t stay within arm’s reach when their child is actually on the slide, the minimum slide age is 5 years old.
- Can I accompany a smaller child down the slide?
Children cannot ride the slide with their parents, carers or with other children due to the risk of collision, particularly upon entry into the water.
- Can my child use the slide when a party is running?
Birthday parties will share the use of the slide during the advertised hours of operation. Outside of these hours, parties will have sole use of the slide.