Bring the family down to one of our four centres this Summer and enjoy aquatic inflatables, music, food, activities and much more every weekend.
With a calendar full of activities and events for all ages, Boroondara Leisure and Aquatic Facilities is the place to be this Summer!
KRC Event Schedule
Sunday 4/2 - BodyArt and Brunch 9.30am. Instructor: Jacqui Rudd
- BodyArt: A holistic and functional mind/body workout combining strength, flexibility, cardio & breathing. Class held outdoors (weather permitting).
- Class from 9:30-10:30am
- Brunch available from 10:30-11:30am with a range of healthy and nutritious options
Sunday 11/2 - Queenax Circuit / Seminar 10.00am. Instructors Judy Crundall & Julian Danylak
- Workout on the new Queenax equipment with advice from our instructors about how to boost your workout with KRC’s new functional training equipment
- Class from 10.00-10.45am
Sunday 18/2 – BBQ and Waterslide Family Fun Day 12:30 – 3:30
- Bring down the family for the afternoon and enjoy a BBQ and some fun on our waterslide
- Free waterslide upgrades for all casual swimmers
Sunday 25/2 – Kids and Parents Zumba 10:45am. Instructor: Gabriela Urdaneta
- Zumba: Work up a sweat to a music track which fuses Latin and international rhythms.
- Free to participate (limited places available)
- This class will be held outdoors (weather permitting) so bring sunscreen, water bottle and a hat!