WHAT is MYZONE?
MYZONE is a new innovative heart rate based system that uses wireless and cloud technology to accurately and conveniently monitor your physical activity.
It monitors heart rate, calories and time exercising and converts them into MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs), with a focus on rewarding effort rather than fitness. MYZONE users simply wear a comfortable MYZONE Physical Activity Belt (heart rate strap), which is registered online, to monitor all concerted physical activity in real time, allowing users to view their progress in their personal account.
- Improve your health – MyZone can help you find and maintain the right exercise intensity to reach your goals.
- Measure your effort - Measuring the work-rate of the heart is the most accurate method of determining how much benefit you are deriving from your workout.
- Exercise safely - Feedback from MyZone can help prevent you from exercising too hard in a single session (and thus burning yourself out for several days), and from over-training in general. It also caters for all ages and abilities by being unique to the owner.
- Track your progress – MyZone is able to store and display weeks' worth of training sessions -which will help Members identify what worked…and what didn’t.
- Put the fire back in your program – MyZone holds you accountable and provides motivation to train (especially with Staff and Members Challenges!)
MYZONE users can:
- Exercise inside and outside of a facility or School and have their activity recorded.
- Login online anywhere and track their activity and progress.
- Earn MEPs for every minute of physical activity.
- Participate in challenges based on physical activity and measure results.
- Achieve goals via utilizing heart rate intensity feedback.
Call your local centre for more information!