As a gesture of goodwill, we are offering the option to suspend your Swimming Lesson Membership over the 2018-19 Christmas/New Year period. Should you wish to opt-in for the suspension, please complete the form below:
- Opportunity to suspend the direct debit on December 20, 2018.
- This suspends your membership from December 20 to January 2, 2019.
- The online form needs to be completed and submitted by Sunday December 16 to ensure your suspension is processed.
- Families with multiple children need to suspend each child separately.
- During the suspension period, membership benefits are also suspended. A casual entry fee will be required to enter the pools.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email once your suspension form is submitted. If you have not received the confirmation email please check your junk email folder.
- Fortnightly direct debits will resume on January 3, 2019.
- Membership benefits including unlimited pool access will resume on January 3, 2019.
- Swimming lessons resume on January 14, 2019.